Monday, November 21, 2011

Sequins, Sparkles and Spikes

How sad, it's not even Christmas and I'm already thinking of my 2012 New Years outfit..all I know is I want to be lookin' good! Knowing me it will have on it, some sparkles, beads, sequins, studs or spikes.  There is something with sparkly, shiny things that just draw my attention and no matter how hard I try to look away, I can't! So, if you want an "attention getter" outfit, include something with sequins, sparkles or spikes..or all of them! As shown in the pictures, from a fierce spiked ring, all the way to a clutch completely covered with sequins, these shiny adornments make a cute and classy look thats nearly impossible to ignore.  Plus, the thing I love about celebrating the the start of a new year, is that I feel like I can end the year off with a bang by wearing something fun and crazy. Don't be afraid to be a flashy at times, "go big or go home!".. Now I got myself all excited! New Years.. you need to get here soon :)







1 comment:

  1. love this post dear!! amazing details ♥
    and like your blog too :D

    i'm following you now, hope that we can follow each other :)

    greetings from Indonesia!
    xoxo, Izzaura
    http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete