Saturday, December 17, 2011

Diversity: I believe..it is an old, old wooden ship..used in the Civil War era..mhm

What would look good with my yesterdays outfit?...A monument that was left over from the civil war with veterans names engraved on it?...SURE. why not. Thanks old man pulling out of your driveway, for sharing that interesting bit of information, but hey, I realllly just need it for the shot!.. which makes me think..I like how fashion bloggers need the perfect backdrop to their photos. We stood outside of my house trying to get some nice pics of my outfit, but rural Illinois, you just don't do my pictures justice. Looking on the brightside, we at least have a civil war monument to spice things up! Woooo..not a very interesting post but it will have to do for now, Harry Potter 2 just can not wait, I'm sorry... I love HP.





Dress: H&M
Shoes: F21
Throw Over: F21
Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment