Monday, November 28, 2011

Collar Holler

So this post was originally going to be about collars because I'm in love when them right now, but since I just got my new camera on Saturday, I couldn't resist myself and took quite a bit more photos of myself doing random faces (almost spelled faces like "phases"..wow) than expected! But I'm definitely feelin' my color choices in today's little get up. I like to mix different neutrals likes white, black and tan with a pop of color. Unfortunately I did not wear that lipstick all day long, only to spice up the pictures for my fake collar photo shoot ;) Back to collars on the other hand, I've seen way too many collared dresses on the runway lately and I've been wanting to do a step by step DIY collar tutorial. I saw some collars on ASOS.com that were detachable like a necklace almost and I want one so bad. But I thought, why spend 40 dollars on one, when I can make it myself! he he he. I always feel so smart when I make something that looks cute and costed almost nothing.






Button Up and Necklace: Thrift Shop
Sweater: H&M
Earrings: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment