Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oxfords

Always trust mother to turn a bad day into a good one (Steve Madden helped also) :) As much as I would like to say materialistic items do not make me sleep happily at night...they do. It's some-what pathetic, I must admit. OH WELL. 

I was having a bad day and my mom informs me that there were some shoes she saw at Von Maur that she thought I would like, soo we decide to go check em' out..and this is what we find! Such beauties. Such sparkley, wonderful, Steve Madden-y beauties. My mom had to get them for me. Now they are mine :)

p.s. my friend gave me the latest Nylon magazine. I am happy. 





2 comments:

  1. hey babez.Your blog is looking amazing!! Yay! These shoes are so freakin cute... were they in the shoe room or on the floor??

    I might have to snag some :) (if I can get a job)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank ya darlin! they were in the shoe room, but oddly werent on sale i dont think! but get in there and check :)) i love them! they were 56 i believe? late bday present maybe?

    Gaby
    p.s. lets hang out man!

    ReplyDelete