Monday, September 5, 2011

First post :)

So this is my first post ever! My name is Gabriella and I'm a fashion studies student at Illinois state university. I love styling outfits together, taking pictures, sewing, taking old clothes and making them look different and new and everything fashion has to offer! I have a style thats usually a little edgy or chic. I love showing off bold colors and interesting garments but i also like to keep it simple by wearing neutral and elegant colors and clothes. Since I am new to blogging I hope to work on my blogging skills and get a lot better at it :) 

This was my outfit from a few days ago. One of the last warm days of summer, I got to wear my long maxi dress just before fall hit! I was so happy :)








Dress, necklace, bracelet and shoes: F21
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment